Upcoming Cyber security Events December 2019
A list of December´s cybersecurity events
The last opportunities in 2019 to visit a cyber security event. Here is a short list to give you an overview of upcoming events in December.
Black Hat Europe: December 2nd-5th
- Location: London (England)
- Description: Black Hat provides attendees with the latest in research, development, and trends in Information Security. Here the brightest professionals and researchers in the industry come together for a total of four days—two or four days of deeply technical hands-on Trainings, followed by two days of the latest research and vulnerability disclosures in the Briefings.
- For whom: Anyone interested in Information Security
- Contact: https://www.blackhat.com/eu-19/
wifs IEEE International Workshop on Information Forensics and Security : December 9th-12th
- Location: Delft (Netherlands)
- Description: The IEEE International Workshop on Information Forensics and Security (WIFS) is a unique annual event which is technically sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society. It is a major forum that brings together researchers from a large range of areas of information forensics and security to discuss advanced research and developments in several topics.
- For whom: Anyone with an interest in Information Forensics and Security
SANS Frankfurt 2019: December 9th-14th
- Location: Frankfurt (Germany)
- Description: SANS offers immersion training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks. It offers courses leading to a certificate in: Security Strategic Planning, Policy, and Leadership, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Windows Forensic Analysis, Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling, Intrusion Detection In-Depth and Advanced Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Digital Forensics
- For whom: Anyone with an interest in the courses or operating in cyber security
Note: This article is based on Staffhost Europe´s list and filled with information provided by the different event websites.
Author: Niklas Hamann
Marks, Paul (2019). 2019 cyber security Events In: Staffhost Europe Available at: https://www.staffhosteurope.com/blog/2019/01/2019-european-cyber-security-events
cybersecurity, Events, Europe